Legacy Pool & Spa Heater
Bring heating comfort to your pool or spa today.
Legacy pool heaters deliver exceptional pool and spa comfort year?round, while maximizing combustion efficiency for economical heating and are available in two models, electronic ignition and millivolt standing pilot.
- Ceramic fiber combustion chamber for lightweight, compact design
- Copper heat exchanger and Flo?Thru baffles provide efficient heat transfer and lower the amount of energy needed to heat your pool
- Reliable hot surface ignition systems provide trouble?free operation on LRZE (Electronic)* model
- Digital control of set?points (LRZE (Electronic)* model)
- Self?diagnostics and communication with AquaLink® RS Systems (LRZE (Electronic)* model)
- Easy on/off temperature switch (LRZM (Millivolt)*
- Mechanical thermostat easily sets temperatures (LRZM (Millivolt)*
*Cupro-nickel heat exchangers are available with some models.
- 250, 325, and 400K BTU sizes available
- Available in electronic ignition and millivolt standing pilot models
- Polymer headers with CPVC 2?2.5" universal union connections
|Model Number||Firing Rate||Heater Width||Vent Diameter||Outdoor||Indoor||Carton Weight|
|Legacy 125||125,000 BTU/HR||15 1/8"||6"||18"||24 1/8"||180 lbs.|
|Legacy 175||175,000 BTU/HR||18 1/8"||6"||18"||24 1/8"||194 lbs.|
|Legacy 250||250,000 BTU/HR||22 3/4"||7"||18 1/4"||25 1/4"||223 lbs.|
|Legacy 325||325,000 BTU/HR||26 7/8"||8"||18 7/8"||26 1/2"||256 lbs.|
|Legacy 400||399,000 BTU/HR||32 3/8"||9"||21 1/2"||27 1/2"||280 lbs.|
Frequently Asked Questions
Are heating appliances compatible with salt water chlorination?
For the last 20 years, Zodiac has been using a patented technology associating polyamides and titanium, both of which are totally free from the effects of corrosion. Today over 120,000 appliances have been installed without any corrosion defects. If a salt water chlorination method is being used, it is important to install a check valve between the heater outlet and the salt water chlorinator, to prevent high concentrations of chlorinated water from back siphoning into the heater.
Must my pool be covered (cover, rolling shutter...) or sheltered if it is to be heated?
No, it is perfectly possible to heat an "open air" pool without a cover or a shelter. The power and fuel requirements is similar to heating a house with the windows open! This is why we recommend the use of an insulating cover to limit heat loss to the open air when the pool is being heated. A covered or sheltered pool will reduce the heater power and fuel costs.
Reliable Air Inc. services York and the surrounding areas, including: South York, Weston, York, High Park, Woodbridge, Richview, Downsview, Jane and Finch, Humber Summit, Eglinton West, Rockcliffe Smythe, Eringate, Centenial, West Deane, Long Branch, New Toronto, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, North York, Maple, Thornhill, Markham, Willowdale, Kleinburg, Rexdale, Mississuga, Etobicoke, Toronto.
"I got tired of using outdated appliances so I recently invested in my home and got a new furnace and A/C. Reliable Air installed everything for me and my house is just a much more comfortable place to live in now. The appliances are running great, I got a good price and they were in and out fast. I’m now even saving a good chunk on my hydro bill. "
- We Service All Makes
- Service available 24/7
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We are located in North York