JXI Pool & Spa Heater
The JXi pool heater sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere. The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi is available in four BTU sizes, 200K (coming soon!), 260K, 399K, and offered in both natural and propane gas models.
Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly pool heater installation include:
- Ultra-compact, 2'x2' footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility*
- Lightweight design, weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged, for easy maneuverability and transport
- Best retrofit option, no plumbing adjustments required for quick and easy replacement of Mastertemp® and Max-E-Therm® heaters
- 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy-efficiency requirements**
Coming in 2016! VersaFlo Integrated Bypass technology for JXi available installed from the factory (select models) or as an easy retrofit to any JXi on site.
- Offers up to 20 percent additional energy savings***
- Automation actuation of flow bypass valve is based on call for heat and does not require human interaction
- The flow bypass valve is integrated into the JXi's header, requiring no external plumbing modifications
- The hydraulic savings of VersaFlo make it the perfect complement to Versa Plumb, which reduces plumbing costs and maximizes energy efficiency in the smallest footprint available
** See end of Heater section (p.16) for Department of Energy ratings
***Versus a similar system without VersaFlo.
- Energy-efficient - 83% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy efficiency requirements.
- Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design - Easy to store, transport, and install, the JXi pool heater is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint.
*Smaller footprint compared to major competitor models
- Flexible Installation - 180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers.
- Versa Plumb®-Ready - Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi pool heater models
- Easy Access - Electrical panel flips up for ease of service.
- Easy Replacement - 3-port header for easy plumbing and drop-in replacement of MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm, and Jandy Pro Series pool heaters.
- Sidewall Ventilation - Provides versatility and ease of installation.
- High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger Design
- Copper fin heat exchanger tubes for efficient heat transfer
- Single stainless steel burner with robust design
- Blower-driven gas and air mix for reliable performance
- Hot surface ignitor for consistent start-ups
- User-Friendly Control - Digital interface for effortless temperature control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel header bar for extreme heat exchanger durability.
- Venturi-driven air and gas mix for enhanced performance.
- Reliable, balanced flow and temperature control with thermal regulator valve.
- Differentiated limit switches meet applicable product safety standards.
- Corrosion-resistant temperature sensors for reliable operation.
|Model Number||Firing Rate||Heater Width||Vent Diameter||Depth||Height||Weight||Min. GPM||Max. GPM|
|JXi200**||200K BTU||22.9"||6" (15cm)||22.1"||26.5"||117 lbs*||20||120|
|JXi260||260K BTU||22.9"||7" (18cm)||22.1"||26.5"||120 lbs||25||120|
|JXi400||399K BTU||22.9"||8" (20cm)||22.1"||26.5"||126 lbs||40||120|
*Actual weight may vary.
**Available Summer 2015
Frequently Asked Questions
Are heating appliances compatible with salt water chlorination?
For the last 20 years, Zodiac has been using a patented technology associating polyamides and titanium, both of which are totally free from the effects of corrosion. Today over 120,000 appliances have been installed without any corrosion defects. If a salt water chlorination method is being used, it is important to install a check valve between the heater outlet and the salt water chlorinator, to prevent high concentrations of chlorinated water from back siphoning into the heater.
Must my pool be covered (cover, rolling shutter...) or sheltered if it is to be heated?
No, it is perfectly possible to heat an "open air" pool without a cover or a shelter. The power and fuel requirements is similar to heating a house with the windows open! This is why we recommend the use of an insulating cover to limit heat loss to the open air when the pool is being heated. A covered or sheltered pool will reduce the heater power and fuel costs.
Reliable Air Inc. services York and the surrounding areas, including: South York, Weston, York, High Park, Woodbridge, Richview, Downsview, Jane and Finch, Humber Summit, Eglinton West, Rockcliffe Smythe, Eringate, Centenial, West Deane, Long Branch, New Toronto, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, North York, Maple, Thornhill, Markham, Willowdale, Kleinburg, Rexdale, Mississuga, Etobicoke, Toronto.
"I got tired of using outdated appliances so I recently invested in my home and got a new furnace and A/C. Reliable Air installed everything for me and my house is just a much more comfortable place to live in now. The appliances are running great, I got a good price and they were in and out fast. I’m now even saving a good chunk on my hydro bill. "
- We Service All Makes
- Service available 24/7
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We are located in North York