Goodman DSXC18 Air Conditioner
Up to 18 SEER Performance
ComfortNet™ Communication System
Outstanding Warranty Protection*
The compressor in your new DSXC18 air conditioning system is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.* If the compressor ever fails, a new one will be provided to the original purchaser of the central air conditioning system as long as they live in the same single-family residence. All functional parts area covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.* For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above.
With this central air conditioning system, you will enjoy top quality, high-efficiency cooling and chlorine-free refrigerant - all at a refreshingly affordable price.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
Energy Star ratings are dependent upon conditions beyond equipment installation. To make certain your HVAC equipment qualifies for the Energy Star designation get complete information at www.energystar.gov.
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Two-stage Copeland® UltraTech scroll compressor
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Expanded ComfortAlert diagnostics built in
- Set-up capable with two low-voltage wired to outdoor unit
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- High- and low-pressure switches
- Coil and ambient temperature sensors
- Goodman brand sound control top design
- Diagnostic indicator lights and storage for six fault codes
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Factory-installed filter dryer
- Two-speed quiet condenser fan motor
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
Reliable Air Inc. services York and the surrounding areas, including: South York, Weston, York, High Park, Woodbridge, Richview, Downsview, Jane and Finch, Humber Summit, Eglinton West, Rockcliffe Smythe, Eringate, Centenial, West Deane, Long Branch, New Toronto, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, North York, Maple, Thornhill, Markham, Willowdale, Kleinburg, Rexdale, Mississuga, Etobicoke, Toronto.
"I got tired of using outdated appliances so I recently invested in my home and got a new furnace and A/C. Reliable Air installed everything for me and my house is just a much more comfortable place to live in now. The appliances are running great, I got a good price and they were in and out fast. I’m now even saving a good chunk on my hydro bill. "
- We Service All Makes
- Service available 24/7
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We are located in North York