Goodman AVPTC Air Handler
ComfortNet™ Communications System Compatible
R-410A Chlorine-Free Refrigerant
Outstanding Warranty Protection*
All functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty.* For a full description of this product warranty, please click on the consumer brochure or product warranty links below.
The AVPTC 's blower design includes a variable-speed direct current motor, which helps eliminate the cold blast of air upon heating start-up often associated with single-speed units. This air handler is ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
Before purchasing this appliance, read important information about its estimated annual energy consumption, yearly operating cost, or energy efficiency rating that is available from your retailer.
- Compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System family of products
- R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant
- Factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system;provides low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Up to 12 field-selectable airflow settings can be adjusted to optimize the system's CFM for each individual mode of operation
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- CFM indicator
- Maximum four low-voltage wires required for operation in communicating mode
- Improved humidity control and comfort
- Compatible with heat pumps and variable-capacity cooling applications
- Built-in coil has horizontal, vertical, and downflow drain pans with secondary drain connections
- Complies with the Factory-sealed Air Handling Credit with or without field-installed filter kits as listed in the 2001 Florida Building Code, Chapter 13, Section 610.2.A.2.1
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
Reliable Air Inc. services York and the surrounding areas, including: South York, Weston, York, High Park, Woodbridge, Richview, Downsview, Jane and Finch, Humber Summit, Eglinton West, Rockcliffe Smythe, Eringate, Centenial, West Deane, Long Branch, New Toronto, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, North York, Maple, Thornhill, Markham, Willowdale, Kleinburg, Rexdale, Mississuga, Etobicoke, Toronto.
"I got tired of using outdated appliances so I recently invested in my home and got a new furnace and A/C. Reliable Air installed everything for me and my house is just a much more comfortable place to live in now. The appliances are running great, I got a good price and they were in and out fast. I’m now even saving a good chunk on my hydro bill. "
- We Service All Makes
- Service available 24/7
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We are located in North York