Fantech SHR 1504
Heat Recovery Ventilator Model SHR 1504
CASE 24 gauge galvanized steel. Powder coated finish, antique white. Insulated with 1" (25 mm) foil-faced high density polystyrene foam to prevent condensation and meet the requirements of the Underwriters Laboratories 94HF.
MOTORS Two (2) German-engineered, factory-balanced ebm™ motors with backward curved blades. Motors come with permanently lubricated sealed bearings guarantee long life and maintenance-free operation. Seven (7) year warranty.
FILTERS Two (2) Washable Electrostatic Panel Type Air Filters, 8.5" (216mm) x 15" (380mm) x 0.125" (3mm).
COREA aluminum heat recovery core configured for an efficient cross-flow ventilation. Core is 9" x 9" (229 x 229 mm) with a 15" (380 mm) depth. Cores are manufactured to withstand extreme temperature variations.
CONTROLS External three (3) position (Low/Stand By/Medium) rocker switch that will offer continuous ventilation. Fantech offers a variety of external controls. (see optional controls)
DEFROST A preset defrost sequence is activated at an outdoor air temperature of 23℉ (-5℃) and lower. During the defrost sequence, the supply blower shuts down & the exhaust blower switches into high speed to maximize the effectiveness of the
defrost strategy. The unit then returns to normal operation, and continues cycle.
- Compact design
- Backward curved blade motors
- Electrostatic filters (washable)
- Aluminum heat recovery core
- External screw type dry contacts
- Improved core guide channels for easy removal of core
- EDF 1 - On/Off, Low, High Speed Operation and 20 min. On/40 min. Off Cycle Timer
- RTS 3 - Intermittent Bathroom Timer with Settings for 20/40/60 Minutes of High Speed Boost
- EDF 5 - Digital multi-function wall control with recirculation
- EDF 2 - Digital multi-function wall control
- MDEH 2 - Mechanical low voltage dehumidistat with On/Off switch
- MDEH 1 - Mechanical low voltage dehumidistat
- RTS 2 - 15 Minute pushbutton timer
- 7 year on motors
- 5 year on parts
- Lifetime on core (limited)
Reliable Air Inc. services York and the surrounding areas, including: South York, Weston, York, High Park, Woodbridge, Richview, Downsview, Jane and Finch, Humber Summit, Eglinton West, Rockcliffe Smythe, Eringate, Centenial, West Deane, Long Branch, New Toronto, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, North York, Maple, Thornhill, Markham, Willowdale, Kleinburg, Rexdale, Mississuga, Etobicoke, Toronto.
"I got tired of using outdated appliances so I recently invested in my home and got a new furnace and A/C. Reliable Air installed everything for me and my house is just a much more comfortable place to live in now. The appliances are running great, I got a good price and they were in and out fast. I’m now even saving a good chunk on my hydro bill. "
- We Service All Makes
- Service available 24/7
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We are located in North York