DEFENDER SAFETY SYSTEM® TTW1®
POWER VENT ENERGY SAVER MODELS
Our TTW1® models are power vented for positive exhaust. They offer greater installation flexibility with the ability to vent through a wall or roof, with either 2 or 3 PVC, ABS or CPVC pipe.
- Vertical or Horizontal Venting up to 120 ft. (with 3 PVC, ABS, CPVC)
- 3 Models (40, 50 and 60 gallon capacities)
- 40,000-42,000 BTU/Hr.
- FVIR Defender Safety System®
(Sample model numbers include: M-1-TW-40S6FBN,M-1-TW-50S6FBN, M-1-TW-60T6FBN)
Standard Energy Saver Features
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design
- Flammable vapor sensor
- Pedestal base
- Maintenance free
- Sight Window
- Powerful blower motor
- 3/4" NPT factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
- Power Vented Water Heater
- Spark to pilot ignition system
- Horizontal and Vertical Venting
- Vitraglas® lining
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- 1" Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Honeywell Self Diagnostic Electronic Control
- Brass drain valve
- T&P relief valve included
Reliable Air Inc. services York and the surrounding areas, including: South York, Weston, York, High Park, Woodbridge, Richview, Downsview, Jane and Finch, Humber Summit, Eglinton West, Rockcliffe Smythe, Eringate, Centenial, West Deane, Long Branch, New Toronto, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, North York, Maple, Thornhill, Markham, Willowdale, Kleinburg, Rexdale, Mississuga, Etobicoke, Toronto.
"I got tired of using outdated appliances so I recently invested in my home and got a new furnace and A/C. Reliable Air installed everything for me and my house is just a much more comfortable place to live in now. The appliances are running great, I got a good price and they were in and out fast. I’m now even saving a good chunk on my hydro bill. "
- We Service All Makes
- Service available 24/7
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We are located in North York