The Baxi Duo-tec Combi boiler is a firm favourite with installers and householders because it is straightforward to install and simple to use. It is an Energy Saving Trust endorsed product, so you can be sure it meets the highest standards of energy efficiency.
Features and Benefits
- Seven year parts and labour warranty for added peace of mind
- Class leading hot water flow rates for increased comfort and convenience
- User friendly controls with clear, easy to read display
- A wide range of outputs to suit all heating and hot water requirements
- Dedicated LPG 28kW model available, so households in off mains gas areas can enjoy the benefits of the Baxi Duo-tec Combi
- Energy Saving Trust endorsed product
- Rigorously tested to meet our exceptional quality control and reliability expectations.
- Pre-plumbing jig, complete with pre-formed copper pipe tails, built in filling loop and 1 metre mains cable to save the installer time and money during installation
- Built in frost thermostat, making it easier to site in garages and lofts
- Compatible with Multifit flue kits, which provide an industry leading choice of lengths, bends and accessories, allowing for versatile siting
|Duo-tec Combi 24||Duo-tec Combi 28||Duo-tec Combi 33||Duo-tec Combi 40|
|Heat Output Central Heating (CH) (70 ° C Mean)||kW (Max)||20||24||28||33|
|Heat Output DHW||Output - kW (Max)||24||28||33||40|
|Maximum DHW Flow Rate (Delta T @ 35 ° Max)||l/min||9.8||11.5||13.5||16|
|Minimum DHW Flow Rate Required*||l/min||2||2||2||2|
|Minimum Operating DHW Pressure Required||bar||0.15||0.15||0.15||0.15|
|SEDBUK 2005 Seasonal Efficiency NG||%||91.1||91.1||91.1||91.1|
|SEDBUK 2009 Seasonal Efficiency NG||%||89||89||88.9||88.9|
|NOx Class (5 being lowest)||1 - 5||5||5||5||5|
|Mechanical & Hydraulic Connections|
|CH Flow/Return Pipe Size||(mm)||22||22||22||22|
|DHW Flow/Inlet/PRV Size||(mm)||15||15||15||15|
Reliable Air Inc. services York and the surrounding areas, including: South York, Weston, York, High Park, Woodbridge, Richview, Downsview, Jane and Finch, Humber Summit, Eglinton West, Rockcliffe Smythe, Eringate, Centenial, West Deane, Long Branch, New Toronto, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, North York, Maple, Thornhill, Markham, Willowdale, Kleinburg, Rexdale, Mississuga, Etobicoke, Toronto.
"I got tired of using outdated appliances so I recently invested in my home and got a new furnace and A/C. Reliable Air installed everything for me and my house is just a much more comfortable place to live in now. The appliances are running great, I got a good price and they were in and out fast. I’m now even saving a good chunk on my hydro bill. "
- We Service All Makes
- Service available 24/7
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- We are located in North York